The Innojuster is a small box which allows the user to control all of the Innofader adjustments when installed with the Innofader. Use the Innojuster with the Innofader to turn your cheap analog mixer into a pro mixer.
Get more adjusment flexibilty on any mixer by tapping into the Innofader's wide range of adjustments from outside the mixer Includes the following controls:
1) Cut-in: Allows adjustment of the dead space on each side of the crossfader. Adjustable from 0 to 10mm
2) Curve: Allows a full range of curve adjustments from bottom to top cut and everything in-between.
3) Fwd/Rev switch: Switches between normal and hamster style fader operation
4) X/Y: Switches between asymmetrical "Y" fader curves and left/right symmetrical "X" fader curves
5) Calibration: Allows recalibration of the Innofader on-the-spot without the need to open the mixer.
Compatible with all Innofader models, except for PNP models, it only works with 4 pin fader cables that plug in directly to the Innofader adapter PC board.
NOTE: Occasionally the Innojuster may short internally. The most common symptom for this is that the Innofader doesn't work at all, or the Innofader Pro curve pans the sound left to right. If this happens please add a layer of electrical tape inside the Innojuster. It is important that the tape surrounds the pins near the edge so there is a barrier between the component pins and the case. You can pry the Innojuster upen either by hand or with a small screwdriver.
On the Innofader Pro, if the Innojuster caused the panning symptom, please redo the Rane calibration using the "Factory Default" setting as shown inRane Calibration p.1 and Rane Calibration p.2.